1. Who is responsible for your personal data?
The data collected will be processed by ESIGNUS as data controller.
Details of the Data Controller:
- eSignus Security Solutions, S.L.
- C/. Puerto de los Cristianos N24. 38120 Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Canary Islands. Spain.
If you have any questions about any aspect related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
2. What data do we process?
We process the following information about you:
- Identification data: full name.
- Contact and communication details: telephone number, e-mail address and postal address.
- Bank details: payment methods.
- Browsing data: IP address, domain name, unique device identifier, browser fingerprint, device fingerprint and cookie IDs where configured in your browser.
The data requested in the hard Wallet activation process does not imply in any case the processing of the same by ESIGNUS, as this data is not stored in any case. Therefore, ESIGNUS will not process the User's personal data for the activation of the hard Wallet (including the fingerprint).
3. How do we collect your data? How we collect your data
We collect your personal data in different ways:
- By purchasing the product through the platform.
We collect your personal data when you register and/or register as an ESIGNUS User.
Please note that in order to register you must provide all information marked as "required" and marked as such and, on a voluntary basis, information that is "optional".
- Even if you are not registered as an ESIGNUS User, through your requests for information, by any means, and/or through any other action that you carry out on the Website and which involves the provision of your Personal Data.
4. What do we process your personal data for and what are the legal bases that legitimise us?
We may only process your personal data if we have an adequate legal basis for doing so. We may process your personal data for any or all of the purposes specified below and on the legal bases indicated:
TREATMENT AND PURPOSE
Access and use of the Website
Development of the pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship and Legitimate Interest
Sending commercial communications of products and/or services of a similar nature to those contracted by the ESIGNUS User.
Legitimate interest of ESIGNUS, unless the user withdraws his/her consent.
Browsing data obtained through mandatory Cookies.
Legitimate interest in preventing fraud and in the efficient provision of services and administration of the Website
Data obtained through non-essential cookies
5. With whom we share your personal data and international transfers.
In general, except in the cases indicated in the following paragraphs, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous paragraph, for the correct management of the Website and the services offered through the Website, your data may be communicated to
- Service providers on behalf of ESIGNUS acting as data processors.
- Authorities and public bodies in compliance with our legal obligations.
Any of the entities indicated in the previous sections does not involve the international transfer of data outside the European Economic Area to countries other than the European Commission. If this is not the case, ESIGNUS guarantees that appropriate measures will be taken in accordance with the applicable national and European legislation on data protection.
6. Consent to non-binding Cookies.
7. How long will ESIGNUS keep the data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing for which they have been provided, and, in any case, following the principle of data minimisation provided for in the applicable regulations.
If you are an ESIGNUS User, your data will be kept for the duration of your commercial relationship with ESIGNUS and from the moment you exercise your right to cancel your data or cancel your account, your data will be kept blocked solely for the purpose of meeting the legal responsibilities that may arise from the services provided for a period of five years.
8. How can I exercise my rights?
- Revoke consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed at ESIGNUS.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from ESIGNUS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided in those cases provided for in the regulations.
- Contact the ESIGNUS DPO at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that you consider that the aforementioned rights have not been correctly attended to by ESIGNUS, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid.
In the event that such changes relate to the consent given by the User, in which case we will send you a separate and independent notification to collect it again.